Individual Psychiatry Sessions
Our individual direct-to-psychiatrist sessions are a good option for those not seeking treatment at the residential or outpatient levels of care. We can help in the management of prescription medications after the initial consultation by our medical director Dr. Nauman Taj.
Conditions We Treat:
- Anxiety/neurotic disorders/ADHD in both pediatric age groups (ages 16 and 17) and adults
- Bipolar Disorder with and without psychosis
- Borderline personality disorder
- Treatment resistant psychosis
- Psychiatric conditions during pregnancy
- Postpartum psychosis
- Psychiatric Symptoms due to traumatic brain injury
- Major depressive disorder, recurrent/treatment resistant
Dr. Taj is a Board-certified adult psychiatrist, practicing Psychiatry since graduating from medical school in 2005. He completed his fellowship in Psychoanalysis from Boston Psychoanalytic Institute and Society.
Dr Taj worked as a psychiatrist in different settings including both inpatient and outpatient with experience consultation liaison and ECT and taken care of patients between the ages of 16 to Geriatric age group (including nursing home residents) over the last 10 years.
Referring to our Psychiatry Sessions
To make a referral, clinicians or clients may call our Admissions team at 720-218-4068.
Our individual psychiatry sessions are currently a private pay service. Please see our fees page for additional details and information.